4/4/12

The Dead Flower dress comes to life-


Since I never actually posted this dress when I first made it, I thought I would go ahead and post it now because someone has finally bought it :)
So this is the lovely girl who bought the Dead Flower dress last month!  Made some minor adjustments and alterations, and then I gave up the first dress I made for Crash Landing... I had forgotten how much I love this dress, and after working on it again it was a bit difficult to hand it over!
Nah, just kidding.  Kinda.  But it was really cool to actually see someone wearing the dress, and I think it looks great on her- 

I'm definitely not getting rich with Crash Landing, but I love it when someone wears something I have put time and energy and brain power into.. especially when they enjoy it.  That makes the work worth every second  :)
 
Thanks Brooks!  
 

love, 
abbey






No comments: